Palladium is one of the newer alternative metals for men’s wedding rings. Many men who want to enjoy the look of a platinum wedding band at a lower cost choose a palladium ring. With the rise in popularity of alternative metals, palladium is the choice for many men these days.
Palladium has a unique beauty that has captured the jewelry industry. Its popularity has begun to rise over white gold and platinum. On this page you will find information about palladium to help you decide if it is the right ring metal choice for you.
- Palladium is one of the earth's white precious metals.
- Palladium is hypoallergenic.
- Palladium has the fine qualities of platinum, but costs less.
- Palladium is naturally white, so rhodium plating is not necessary.
- You won't experience the dulling or darkening that you might with other white metals that aren't as pure or as white.
- Palladium is durable, so your wedding band will stand the test of time.