As the owners of Mens-Wedding-Bands, my wife Judy and I stay on top of all the trends in men’s rings, and we’re usually among the first retailers to introduce a new metal to our collections. When we added cobalt chrome rings last year, I had a hard time believing these rings were as perfect as they sounded. But nonetheless, we started selling a complete collection of these rings based purely on the reviews we read from industry experts. Here are just a few of the major selling points of cobalt wedding bands:
- They have a brilliant white color that is similar to platinum, without the cost, and they never need polishing;
- They are neither too heavy nor too light, and weigh about the same as similar-sized gold ring;
- Cobalt chrome is four times harder than gold, five times harder than platinum and seven times harder than silver;
- They are more scratch resistant than titanium and precious metals;
- Unlike titanium and tungsten, cobalt wedding bands can tolerate slight adjustments in size;
- Cobalt chrome rings are tremendously strong, making them virtually indestructible and shatterproof;
- They are also hypoallergenic and biocompatible.
If you are considering a cobalt chrome wedding ring for your summer wedding, then we highly recommend the classic and timeless style of this 8mm comfort-fit band. It has a slightly rounded profile that is polished to a brilliant shine, and it looks terrific on any man’s hand. To view this ring and more cobalt chrome wedding bands, shop at our online store at Mens-Wedding-Bands.com.