Posted by Admin on 8/25/2010 to
Despite the rising popularity of alternative metals like tungsten, titanium and stainless steel, gold is still the metal of choice for most men’s wedding rings. The reason for this might have something to do with the number of unique designs now available. As the top designers add even more styles to their collections, choosing a men’s gold wedding band might seem complicated, but it doesn’t need to be that way. You just need to do your homework first.
Here are a few online shopping tips for buying a men’s gold wedding band:
- It helps to shop in an online store that specializes in men’s wedding rings; one that allows you to select a ring by metal, designer, style and price.
- Remember to look for features like Comfort-fit, where the inside edge of the ring is curved for an easier fit.
- Some men like a thicker band, like those shown in Benchmark’s Euro-fit collection. Because the band itself is thicker (2.3 mm) than the standard 1.8 mm wedding band, these rings sit a little higher on the finger than most Western designs.
- If you can’t decide whether you want your men’s gold wedding band to be white gold or yellow gold, most sites have a nice selection of two-tone rings.
- Before you start shopping, be sure the web site sells rings in your size. If not, then look for a site that specializes in men’s large size rings in sizes 13 through 17.
- Be sure the web site or manufacturer stands behind their merchandise with a lifetime guarantee.
- Ask about the policies for re-sizing, returns and shipping. Some sites will offer to ship your men’s gold wedding band for free, anywhere in the world.
Once you start perusing the various collections, you will soon narrow your selection to a few favorite designs.
Choosing the right designer for your men’s gold wedding band is of utmost importance. One to consider is Benchmark, a very reputable designer with more than 40 years of experience as the “wedding ring specialists”. In fact, it was Benchmark that first introduced the concept of “Comfort Fit” to the US market. Benchmark is also known for its precision-setting process for diamonds.
Gold is the traditional choice for many of the finest men’s wedding rings. More than just a symbol of luxury and wealth, the intrinsic value of gold makes it a superb metal for celebrating your eternal love and commitment. Whether you choose a ring in 10K, 14K or 18K; in white or yellow gold, it is easy to find a beautiful men’s gold wedding band that will match your personal style.